This is a minor update and last update scheduled for 2018. We wish all of you a joyful holiday season and happy new year.
City Minimum Wage Alert
- Minimum wage alerts are be established per city by populating the City Minimum Wage master list (under the Caregivers main menu).
- When scheduling, Generations will ensure the caregiver’s rate of pay is equal to or greater than the specified rate for the city the client resides in.
- Interface modifications for HHAX (state of PA and FL).
- Fixed formatting when sending reminders as a text message.
- Fix issue that could cause caregiver phone numbers not to display on the mobile app.
- Added client ID field to the payroll export.
- Added Select All button on client plan of care tasks tab.
- Fix issues where full drug name could get cut off on MARS report.
- Other minor fixes.