Software Update March 14, 2023
- Caregiver In-Services Report: added an option to specify units and include custom field on report (GEN-2883).
- Client Reminders Report: added option to include custom fields on report (GEN-2883).
- Sandata Interface:
- new filters for client and payor added in Sandata Log page. In CT, a service filter is added instead of payor filter (GEN-2476).
- limit the reason notes to max of 256 characters per the Sandata limit (GEN-2765).
- HHAX interface to trigger exceptions for all continuous shifts when adding manual login/logout (GEN-2684).
- ACA FTE Report to round to 15 minutes when enabling the Round Shift Duration to 15 option in Company Settings (GEN-2777).
- Completed Tasks Report to filter out cancelled shifts (GEN-2810).
- Mobile app hours day/week to not include cancelled shifts (GEN-1297).
- Remove shift notifications for users without access to shift request location (GEN-2611).
- Report writer fix for billing amount calculation (GEN-2748).
- EVV alert fix to not send caregiver missed visit notifications for cancelled shifts (GEN-2599).
- Call Center Notes with Caller Type Other are not shown in the database until another type of Call Center Note is saved (GEN-2649).
- AR Fiserv processing improvements to resolve timeouts when transferring large amounts of data (GEN-2761).
- Other fixes and optimizations (GEN-2055,GEN-2749,GEN-2788).
Software Release Feb 21, 2023
- Charging Management option to archive care and wound notes (GEN-2459).
- South Dakota billing export fixes to pull time values from schedules (GEN-2832).
- Delaware interface with Sandata (NEW – GEN-1814).
- HHAX-WV to prioritize sending the provider ID based on service order (when entered) over location (GEN-2764).
- Sandata IN update to disable unauthorized service exception (45) (GEN-1392).
- HHAX NJ fix for units sent on overnight shifts (GEN-2634).
- HHAX MN fixes for visit sending (GEN-2710).
- Authenticare (AR) fixes related to the re-submit function (GEN-2743).
Software Release: Jan 11, 2023
- New instruction text areas associated with the note. The instructions appear for the caregiver on the mobile app and also print on the charting report (GEN-2053). See details in Help.
- Description field is renamed to Title (GEN-2053).
- Option to remove client signature when printing the charting report (GEN-2066).
- Charting Management page improvements to retain position when editing and closing notes (GEN-2398).
- Charting report formatting improvements (GEN-2399,GEN-2404).
- Notifications bar now includes care/wound notes last 7 days and last 24 hours (GEN-2400). See details in Help.
- Added more prominent notification to caregiver that the note cannot be edited after signing (GEN-2458).
- Remove denied care and wound notes from the signature required area in the caregiver mobile app (GEN-2461).
Other Features and fixes
- Enable caregivers to add notes on completed tasks (GEN-2409)
- Client Statistics report breaks down total client hours by Confirmed, Un-confirmed, Cancelled, and Available Shifts (GEN-2384).
- Scheduled Hours in Dashboard now excludes cancelled shifts (GEN-2381).
- QB Billed (QBB) checkbox to show on reports (GEN-2444).
- QB Billed (QBB) checkbox added to timesheets page (GEN-2551). See details in Help.
- QB invoicing option to separate invoices by services and caregiver (GEN-2480). Requires app update for QB Desktop users. See details in Help here and here
- Caregiver App supports Russian language (GEN-2436).
- CMS1500 printed form not respecting the “Rec’d Timecards Only” report parameter (GEN-1283).
- Client notes section can now be expanded with editing (GEN-1919).
- Gross profit report fix where amounts could differ slightly from Billing Report by Client (GEN-2536).
- Print schedule from caregiver and client portal fix (GEN-2554).
- Schedule break can’t be created for overnight schedule (GEN-2555).
- Message Center optimization (GEN-2571).
- Manual exceptions report no longer requires selecting caregiver (GEN-2645).
- Other minor fixes and optimizations.
State EVV and Other Interfaces
- Carebridge NC updates for 2023 (GEN-2515).
- Therap interface report fixes for field formatting and format to use .xlsx (GEN-2310).
- Improvements to AR Authenticare resubmit logic when resubmitting claims from log page (GEN-2427).
- Sandata (MO) update to use credentials first based on Provider ID assigned to service order (GEN-2481).
- HHAX fix for error “387:Userfield 2 is incorrect/blank…”. Resolved by adding “other” to user fields 1 and 2 when using offline login/logout (GEN-2612).
- Sandata fix for incorrect location format (GEN-2641).
Software Release Dec 20, 2022
- Calendar Service Order Alert (GEN-2355).
- Calendar option to Show Service Order Details found under Display Options. When selected, the client’s service order details are shown on top of the calendar (GEN-2355). See Help documentation for details.
- Copy Schedule now supports Scheduled Breaks (GEN-2442).
- Sandata (NC) updates for the requirement of service location (VisitLocationType). When clock in/out is at the client’s home address, set VisitLocationType =‘1’. If clock in/out is at Other EVV Address, set VisitLocationType = 2 (GEN-2598).
- Authenticare (AR) – new button on the log tab to re-submit with new External Claim ID. This allows for re-submission of records when the Automaitcally Send Completed Invoices option is enabled (GEN-2427).
- 837p / CMS1500 new claim identifier dropdown added to report parameters with the option for specifying how claim numbers are generated (GEN-2086).
- Removed prompt to save caregiver profile when no changes are made (GEN-2434).
- Carebridge (All States) – new Appointment value in type dropdown on log tab of interface page. Appointment type is used when sending future visits. Control added to prevent schedule deletion in Generations if the shift is not cancelled first in Carebridge (GEN-1796).
- Shift Request now filters by date and by client when clicking on View Requests in the Shift Requests area from the Notifications menu. (GEN-2512).
- Sandata (RI) changes necessary for recertification. Changes including validating a client has a Medicaid ID entered before export is allowed (GEN-2146).
- Fix for calendar not performing properly in caregiver profile for agencies using Canada data formats (GEN-2474).
- Fix for CMS1500 changing payor not populating carrier address (GEN-2535).
- HHAX-AL fix for 101031-EVVMSID Not Found.
- Caregiver Search print format to include the Prior Visit column and color coding (GEN-2416).
- Wellness Questions Updated By on audit to show caregiver name instead of email (GEN-2483).
- Improved handling / fix for connection issue that could occur when trying to access a tab that was left open after session had expired (GEN-2465).
- Other misc. improvements and optimizations.
Software Release Dec 6, 2022
Fix for issue with the new QB Billed flag not respecting option to invoice for line items already billed.
- QuickBooks Desktop Interface (Version 18.104.22.168)
- QuickBooks Online Interface (site updated)
Software Release November 30, 2022
- GEN-1822 Payors now have a status and can be inactivated.
- GEN-2192 Physicians now have a status and can be inactivated.
- GEN-2281 Payor-Client list now has additional options for searching and filtering.
- GEN-1178 Report Writer- added phone number to schedules report source.
- GEN-2191 Added two additional customizable text area in customized Care Plan Category.
- GEN-2327 Service order list now includes the field for Santrax Provider ID.
- GEN-2262 Plan of care customization for tab names and ability to hide or show. To utilize the feature click on the Care Plan Naming/Visibility button located in Company Settings | Company Information. See Help documentation for details.
- GEN-2256 Option to alert caregivers to add notes for incomplete tasks. To utilize the feature check the Enable Notes For In-Completed Tasks box located in Company Settings | Web Portal.
Desktop QuickBooks users must be on QuickBooks Sync version 22.214.171.124. When prompted to update the QB Sync app please ensure you run the update process and restart the app. The version can be verified in QB Sync under the Help | About Us menu.
- GEN-2361 QBO and QB Desktop now have a secondary billed flag specifically for QB. This is useful when billing is sent to a third-party other than QB (ex. EVV interface), then also needs to be sent to QB. See Help documentation for details.
- GEN-2203 QB Desktop new option: Add Timesheet Notes to Invoice Line Items.
- GEN-2062 QB Desktop update to respect client-payor filter lined status when sorting.
Fixes and Optimizations
- GEN-1178 Replace ‘Telephony’ with caregiver name in audit reports.
- GEN-2076 Client CMS1500 fields/dropdown lists are more tab friendly.
- GEN-2117 Tellus-VA fractional carryover now shades overridden billing in pink.
- GEN-2375 Virginia fractional billing fixes.
- GEN-2343 Authenticare (AR) new checkbox to filter records that have not been successfully submitted.
- GEN-2408 Authenticare (AR) log now hides pending items for any records that also is successful.
- GEN-2347 Tellus filter by schedule date option.
- GEN-2390 HHAX FL billing fix when not using service orders to specify units/hour.
- GEN-2386 Caregiver app display of zip code fix for zip code no longer display after shift is requested.
- GEN-2405 Report Writer filter fix for filtering on saved reports.
- Other improvements and optimizations
Software Update Nov 8th, 2022
- EVV Alaska Interface with Therap (GEN-1848).
- Alert Caregiver of Client Restrictions at Login (GEN-1618). Using Generations EVV, the caregiver is notified of the alert text when logging into the scheduled visit via GPS or telephony. The alert tabs are located on the client Personal Data page.
Software Update Oct 26th, 2022
- Scheduled break-time feature (GEN-1005). Please review the help documentation for details.
- Vaccine booster Tracking (GEN-1666).
- Caregiver Available Shift to include zip code (GEN-1836).
- Service Orders tab ability to toggle to show (or hide) inactive service orders(GEN-2185).
- Online Application License Number and Expiration Date are now transferring (GEN-2250).
- Online Application support for non-numeric postal codes (GEN-2296).
- Authenticare Interface verification that resubmit and API Export functions do not exceed the 500 item batch size limit (GEN-2288).
- Added status to Authenticare (AR) troubleshoot report (GEN-2342).
- Carebridge Interface to send ‘O’ when gender is not populated(GEN-1174).
- Carebridge WY fix for VCR1094: Completed visits require member attestation (GEN-2253). Now the attestation will not be affected as long as the client signs for the time/task signature.
- Connection Error: Carebridge NJ & WY interfaces (GEN-2290)
- Cancelling multiple parts of continuous shift fix (GEN-2123).
- Service Order Authorization report not producing all expected dates (GEN-2237).
- Expand age box to support 3 visible digits (GEN-2277).
- Sandata (MO) fix for ‘the credentials provided are not valid’ message (GEN-2328).
- Outlook button not working in Client Referral Sources (GEN-2349)
Software Update Oct 12, 2022
- Client supervisory visits – added ability to schedule more than one supervisory visit for the client on the same day (GEN-1996).
- Service order report – new options for validation rule summary/details (GEN-1749).
- GPS variance messaging – improved messaging when caregivers trying to clock-in outside variance window (GEN-1164).
- Sales Rep By Client report – fix to respect location permission (GEN-2101).
- Letter Writer – fix for scheduled sending failure (GEN-2199).
- Captcha – fixes for captcha used in online app and service request (GEN-1521).
- HHAX interfaces
- Support for sending Admission ID, which is required when agency has a client dually enrolled with multiple HHAX accounts. To use, add a custom field of Admission ID and assign to clients that require it. (GEN-2232).
- HHAX NC interface – added Clock In and Clock Out Service Location Type (required starting Jan 1, 2023) (GEN-2093).
- HHAX fix for sending duplicate shifts (GEN-2311).
- Fix for accessibility of call center notes for Ireland location (GEN-1319).
- Sandata MO fix for manual export (GEN-1948).
- Sandata interface fix to prevent logging too much information in certain cases (GEN-2263).
- DMAS90 billing fix for overnight shifts to send as 24:00 instead of 00:00 (GEN-2016).
- VA Banked Time Remaining Report fix for header issues (GEN-2118).
- Other minor fixes and optimizations.
Software Update Sept 14, 2022
- Sandata MO: Added field ClientBirthDate (required as of Oct 10, 2022) and Visit Memo increased to 1024 characters (GEN-2046).
- Tellus log usability improvements including client filter, freeze column headers, improvements to column chooser and date filter (GEN-1823).
- ADP Export – fix for order of columns (GEN-2071).
- Tellus GA log optimizations (GEN-2074).
- HHAX PA fix for for invoicing (blank page issue) (GEN-102).
- Option to remove question mark for unconfirmed shifts on Calendar Reports run from Monthly/Weekly view of schedules (GEN-2107).
- HHAX PA fix for visits seen a duplicated on log from end of August (GEN-2149).
- Fix to allow non-medicaid visits to utilize continuous shifts in agencies having Santrax OH enabled (GEN-2072)
Older Release Notes:
Release notes prior to 2015 are archived and no longer available
Generations – A Solution from IDS
2625 Denison Suite A, Mount Pleasant MI – 48858
989-546-4512 | email@example.com