This release includes minor fixes, features, and optimizations.
- 382224 Call center email notifications fix for blank note type when caller type is set to other.
- 408712 UB04 pre-printed form fix for alignment of state and zip code.
- 408808 Fixed issue where some caregivers wouldn’t see all schedules in the mobile app monthly view.
- 408352 Available Shifts on the app not respecting the setting of abbreviate names.
- 404723 Service Order new time-spans for specific days of the week.
- 349345 Online application (office user view) page has column chooser.
- 403189 Call center now will prompt to notify all users in the notification list when the record is updated.
- 406283 Projected Billing Report filter by payor.
- 508538 Mobile app display the plan of care in reverse order fix.
- 404627 Email option for Generations invoices.
- 258649 Calendar reports option to display interruptions of service for clients or absences for caregivers.
- 408469 Office user can enable/disable available shift popups in user settings.
- Other fixes and optimizations.
- 408523 Removed sending cancelled shifts in daily schedule reminders.
- 406828 Added reason and action to cancelled shift report and report writer.
- 408710 Cancelled shifts handling in create timesheets.
- 408528 Caregiver mini schedule will not include cancelled shifts when the option is checked.
- 408517 Telephony Schedules now has the option to show color coding so you can easily identify different shift status including cancelled.
- 408526 App notification is now sent to the caregiver as well as client and client contacts if applicable when a shift is cancelled.
- 408698 Do not show Cancelled Shifts on Available Shift report
- 408476 monthly view calendar print, cancelled shifts show up