State EVV Interface Updates
EVV integration remains a top priority for the rest of 2019. Many states are still struggling with finalizing requirements and specifications. Some several states have chosen multiple aggregators. If you do not see your state listed below and have questions or any information to provide, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EVV in this release
- Sandata (Ohio)
- Utilizes Generations EVV.
- We have passed testing with Ohio. Per Sandata, this will automatically make us an approved vendor in other states that use Sandata as the interface is very similar state-to-state.
- Authenticare .csv call data import
- The call data import is intended to be used by agencies that are required to use a state-provided EVV solution such as Authenticare.
- Known states using Authenticare are South Carolina, Nevada, New Mexico, Alabama, Kansas.
- This import works by importing a .csv file of confirmed shifts into Generations.
- Washington export now includes the provider ID field, which is populated from the clients Medical Record # in Generations.
- Utilizes Generations EVV.
EVV Updates for other states
All states listed below utilize Generations EVV.
- VA (DMAS90) – this is in the final phase of testing and release will be imminent.
- Maine (Sandata) – testing is in progress.
- Indiana (Sandata) – testing is in progress.
- Colorado (Sandata) – finalizing, ETA to complete testing is by the end of August.
- Massachusetts (Optum) – finalizing, testing expected to start the beginning of August.
- Arkansas (PCG) – waiting for a final specification.
- Wisconsin (Sandata) – waiting for a final specification.
- Rhode Island – development in progress.
- PA (Sandata) – development starting in August.
Existing EVV Interfaces
- FL (HHAX)
- PA (HHAX)
- CT (Sandata)
Other Release items
- Do not clear Shift Request Notification until dismissed by a user. White background indicates the request has been viewed and grey for requests that have not been viewed.
- Message center – fixed display handling special characters.
- Confirm range of shifts – fix to not confirm canceled shifts.
- Telephony call csv import. This can be used to import calls from state EVV providers that do not support the open model.
- Add a –Self– Payor option to the Billing Export.
- Allow check/uncheck B/P box on time sheets related to signed schedule.
- Letter Writer: Removed blank Line in Address Block.
- Mass Update: Now able to Highlight all in List.
- Other fixes and optimizations.
- Service order drop-down highlights currently assigned service order. Useful if you have multiple service orders for the same period with the same description.
Mobile Site / Apps
- Fix for adding care plan to an existing client.
- Fixed issue that could cause App users to be logged out before session expiring (fixed was pushed out July 22nd and requires Android app update).
- Fix for adding invoice details to memo field option.
QuickBooks Desktop Interface
- Exporting to QuickBooks, if no email is assigned in Generations, the email in QB will be retained if present.