Override Payroll and Billing Hour Functionality
With this release, you can override the default billing and payroll hours in the timesheets. Agencies can use this feature for situations where the billing and payroll hours differ, and will let IDS handle more complex billing situations in the future and DST adjustments.
- North Carolina Interface with Sandata is Available
- CMS1500 | 837p Billing – ability to assign different taxonomy codes to services.
- Applicable to Virginia medicaid. Could also apply to other states and payors.
- To use, you must enter the taxonomy code on the service and check the “Do Not Print 2420A Prv” box on the payor.
- Service Order Summary report optimization.
- Sandata Interface fix for schedule time must be in past message (multiple states)
- Sandata Interface fix to send client medical record number field (enter the medicaid ID in the field). PA and AZ states.
- Fixes and improvements to Tellus interface.
- First tasks in list not displaying in the EVV Schedules task list.
- Other minor fixes and optimizations.