State EVV Fixes
- 432280 Arkansas (Authenticare) – added ability to transmit more than 100 records at a time.
- 433230 Arkansas (HHAX) – mapping additional field for client diagnosis and others.
- 432903 Maine (Sandata) – removed exceptions 39 (client signature) and 28 (visit verification).
- 432944 New Jersey (HHAX) – both schedules had to be confirmed in order to export visit.
- 433610 New Jersey (HHAX) – added logic to prevent file for being sent multiple times.
- 433041 Colorado (Sandata) – Validation while exporting when the provider ID assigned to the service order is invalid.
- 433182 Ohio (Sandata) – remove exceptions 28 (visit verification), 39 (client signature), 40 (service verification) for DODD payor.
- 433287 All (Tellus) – Ability to mass update visit IDs.
- 432905 Wisconsin (Sandata) – fix for issue where some client exports would stay in pending status.
- 431396 Illinois (Sandata) – added the ability to assign a service code for client procedure from the client personal data page.
- 433148 Arizona (Sandata) – fix for exceptions that could occur when sending visits.
Misc Fixes and optimizations
- 432899 Duplicate caregiver profile display.
- 433254 Unable to add exceptions when continuous shift series has over 100 schedules.
- 433116 Letter Writer sending fixes for source types of referrals, physicians, case managers.
- 433198 Removed permission to see caregivers in scheduling lists and rates when user does not have access to the class.
- 433201Caregivers able to login on cancelled shift via telephony fix.
- 433478 Enable notes for in-completed tasks option (Company Settings | Web Portal).
- 433598 Fixed issue tasks getting removed when updating from Task link button on schedule.
- 433217 Client Hospitalization Report fix for percentages when agency has multiple locations.