- Option to enable conflict alerts in EVV Schedules (431808)
- Company Settings->Calendar Options to “Enable Conflict Alerts on EVV Schedules
- Option to enable continuous shift confirmations for manual login/logout (435245)
- Enable continuous shift for manual login/logout checkbox is in Company Settings->EVV->General Settings tab (right-hand side in the “Other Options section”.
- Added COVID-19 vaccine types: Sputnic V, Sinovac-CoronaVac (435216)
- Caregiver Statistics Report: fix to class filter and exclude Available Shift from active caregiver count (435029)
- Add client name to report writer: client service orders report source (435246)
- Recording the logout time as final-time after gathering signatures (434849)
- Other minor fixes and optimizations.
State EVV Updates
- Oregon billing export fix for payor filter (435314)
- Georgia (Tellus): (435336, 434618)
- Cancelled Shifts visit status set to: Unable to Complete
- Manual clock out visit status set to: Hold
- Update log to filter based on Visit Status.
- Eliminated the passing of values for physician fields as they are not required and were creating problems with NPI validation
- Arkansas (AR Fiserv Authenticare): Update to allow for re-submission of claim data by incrementing AR extClaimId field (435100)
- Maine (Sandata): Enable caregiver to complete the service verification without signatures being required (435281)