State EVV Interface Updates
- Oregon EVV Interface is now available (430585).
- Arkansas EVV interface with Carebridge is now available (431064).
- Delaware EVV interface with Authenticare is now available (431613).
- Colorado Sandata fixes for string input error (431645).
- HHAX PA/FL Interface fix to send reasons and resolution codes (431767).
- Arkansas EVV fixes for Authenticare interface (431637).
- Pennsylvania Sandata response processing message when missing client id (431502).
- New York EVV fixes to remove formatting from phone numbers and remove requirement to enter NPI (431658).
COVID-19 Vaccination Tracking
- Client and caregiver have a new vaccination tracking section on the personal data pages.
- Caregiver search has an option to search for vaccinated caregivers.
- Vaccination details also appear on the client and caregiver lists (column chooser) and are available in report writer.
- Caregiver to view client phone number on app. Agency must enable the option in company settings (381860).
- Completed Schedules and Tasks report option to include EVV details (430672).
- Performance optimization in caregiver app for shift request (431305).
- UB04 line 63 Authorization not populating when run with option to Summarize Daily by Service (430931).
- Hospitalization and ER report label change from ‘prevented’ to ‘not re-admitted’ (430250).
- Ability to edit existing cell carrier master list items (431607).
- iPhone using offline mode not syncing (431640).
- Telephony edit schedule fix for an issue that could occur when missing login (431642).
- Wound note not displaying properly in website after entering in app (431681).